Saturday, February 23, 2008

Quotes from 2007 Qpunga

As the archivist, I thought I'd list some quotes from last year's Qpunga.

"Al is a moron when he's loaded", Mike about Al

Mike wrote, "Brian 12 Deschextics! Brian iz poo poo head." We are unsure of the translation, but are checking with all 6 to 12 month-olds for interpretation.

"This could be the worst drink of the night", Mick about Sex on the beach (drink), on an interesting side note - he declared the Bahama mama "better than last year" - you'll recall last year this was the "bananas and ass" drink.

..."in fact, I might have a burger for lunch and dinner tomorrow" Mick

Brian to Al, "I made a horrible mistake" (after tasting the hot spiced cider drink), Al: "What? You don't like it? " Brian: "Yes, I like it but I can't drink it that fast" (Robin followed with the reminder it's NOT a race).

John Anderson made a point to say at 9:45 on Saturday night that he had a 2nd wind and felt no pain.... And, the name of his first born was going to be Kiki Colada.

Hey! You! Fuckhead! I love you! (anonymous about anonymous)

Perhaps the best quote of the night, Brian to Mike: "Are you going to vomit? Cuz if you do, vomit in the sink - that's what I did - it's easier to wash down." (5:15 Saturday)

One other interesting note: orginally, Mick had his blood/sugar & liver test scheduled for the Monday after Qpunga - but he rescheduled the appointment (thankfully).

2 comments:

Brian Hinshaw said...

Robin, I'm upset that you left out all my quips about Rogerian and Freudian analysis, my long discussions about the economic and political implications of iron smelting within the Weimar Republic, my cogent predictions of most of the summer's celebrity scandals, and the Venn diagrams I drew on your napkins. Despite what your heavily-edited and clearly biased recap suggests, I hardly even MENTIONED vomitting.

Anonymous said...

Most of the Iron Smelting done in the Wiemar republic was in fact illegal, due to contraints of the Treaty of Versaille ending WWI. Plus they were not allowed to develop industry west of the Ruhr river valley.

But, yes, Brian, you did work vomit into that story as well.